Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Only Good Thing When It's Cold in Florida

I found the one good thing about cold temperatures in Florida today. 

 I walked out front to pick oranges from my Mother's tree and it was a little nippy, not for Iowa, but for Florida.


The oranges look good don't they so I picked about nine of them.


Brought them in and promptly cut them in half.

Then I brought out the juicer because I had to it was the appropriate thing to do.


It's fun to use and takes just a few minutes and reminds me of my Dad, it was his favorite.




 Nine oranges filled up the pitcher.






Doesn't it look yummy?


But the very best part was that because it was so cold in Florida last night the orange juice was fresh squeezed and perfectly chilled!  Daddy would have been so happy not about the cold, about the OJ.

Bottoms up everyone!


The end!

No comments:

Post a Comment